quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

Por que é dia FINE

O mais recente...
  
Can't

I can't send the pain away
nor the idea of it.
I can't tell not to hurt
when hurt is my shadow
nor can I order you to live, 
live a life I know nothing of,
a piece of something,
somebody told me it can work,
when working it out is
the least difficult part,
but making it straight,
taints your vision,
your heart and senses.

I can't send the pain away,
when the pain is the only
sentence that my dialogue
bursts out for me.

I can't send the pain away,
when all I see, all I touch,
is a piece of a liveless life.

Can't unbotton the clothes
I've put around my arms,
nor the laces around my mouth.
Can't strech the line
that covers my heart,
can't give in when out of all
is all I could wish for.
 

Fiquem bem,
Karó

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário